Add to Basket. Book Description Springer, Condition: New. New Book.
Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory GB More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Book Description Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory ST Seller Inventory ST Seller Inventory n. Seller Inventory Not Signed; This book is an easy-to-use guide to short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy for early career practitioners and students of mental health.
- Das Hörgerät im Azaleentopf (German Edition);
- Uploaded by.
- Die Außenseiterin: Erotischer Roman (German Edition).
- Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - AbeBooks - Alan Eppel: .
- A Handbook of Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy;
- O Anel do Escorpião (Athelgard) (Portuguese Edition).
- Estate Sale Secrets.
Book Description Springer , Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is hours from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory mon Seller Inventory V Items related to Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
A Handbook of Short-term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - Penny Rawson - Google книги
Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. Alan Eppel. Publisher: Springer , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
- Barbarism and Civilization: A History of Europe in our Time;
- Due Diligence - ein Überblick (German Edition)!
- Additional information.
- Its My Round: 2000 Years of the British Pub!
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This book is an easy-to-use guide to short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy for early career practitioners and students of mental health. Add to Cart.
- Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy | Alan Eppel | Springer.
- Chapter Five | A Handbook of Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy | Taylor & Francis Group;
- Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy - Alan Eppel - كتب Google;
- The Best Day.
Short-term psychotherapy has become more and more popular in recent years and there is an increasing need for therapists to be able to offer help without entering into many years of therapy. This practical volume is an introductory text and a quick reference guide to short-term therapy, by an experienced therapist and teacher of psychodynamic short-term therapy.
Short-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
It is based on lectures given on the topic to experienced therapists wanting to familiarise themselves with short-term therapy. In a clear and concise manner, the author explores the basics of this approach and moves on to discuss such topics as the importance of the first session; the timescale of the therapy, the different techniques; and ending of analysis. Full of useful tables and bullet points, this volume is an indispensable guide to short-term psychodynamic therapy for experienced therapists as well as laypeople who are interested in learning more about this method of therapy.
Routledge eBooks are available through VitalSource. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed.